Monday, December 16, 2013

Snowflake Sugar Cookies

I love the snow so snowflake cookies are one of my favorite Christmas cookies to make.

Here is what you will need to make these cookies: Sugar cookies in snowflake shapes (recipe at the bottom of this post), Royal Frosting (recipe at the bottom of this post), and sprinkles.

Make your royal frosting thin to make the first layer of frosting on the cookies. It doesn't need to look perfect because we will be adding sprinkles on top.

I add a lot of sprinkles. My husband surprised me with some fun sprinkles to make these cookies. He bought me DUFF sprinkles. I was so excited to try them out. They worked great for these cookies.

After the frosting dried a little bit I added on my frosting decorations. I outlined some and I drew snowflake lines on other. The sprinkles my husband bought had pearls in them and they were beautiful on these cookies.

Sugar Cookie Recipe
 
Royal Frosting Recipe


  



www.ThePlexusEffect.com
Ready to lose weight before Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment