Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DIY Snowman hot cocoa gift


Need a gift for a teacher? Mailman? Youth Pastor?  
Here is an easy Do-It-Yourself Snowman Hot Cocoa gift. 

All you need is 3 baby food containers. I used three different sizes.

Wash the baby food containers and take off all labeling.

In the bigger jar I put mini marshmallows. In the medium one I put hot cocoa. In the little tiny one I put Peppermint Patties.

Next I punched out a bunch of black circles with the hole punch. You will also need an orange nose and some ribbon.
Use packing tape and stick the jars together biggest to smallest.

Start gluing your eyes, nose and buttons on.

Tie a ribbon around the snowman's neck.

Cut a black hat out of black paper. I traced the top of the lid and cut that out. Then I used black permanent marker to color in the lid. I used the cut out circle and made a bigger circle around that for the brim of the hat. Glue the circle on top of the top jar. Make the brim by fitting it under the black circle.

Enjoy your snowman hot cocoa gift!


www.theplexuseffect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment