Friday, December 27, 2013

Have you thought about your goals for the New Year?


New Year’s is coming quickly. Have you thought about your goals for the year? Here is a guideline to help you get started.
  • · Be SMART! Write your goals down. Then post them somewhere that you will see them regularly like the refrigerator or mirror.
  • · Specific– What do you want to achieve? Be detailed. Ask WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY?
  • · Measurable- How am I going to track my progress and measure my success?
  • · Attainable– What do I need to do to achieve this goal?  What is my plan?
  • · Realistic– Is my goal challenging but not overwhelming?
  • · Timely-What is my time limit? When do I want to achieve this goal?
  •  Break your ultimate goal into smaller goals. By breaking down your goal into smaller goals you can see your success. Make sure you cross them off your list once to achieve your goal. This is the key to reaching your goals.
If you really want to challenge yourself– make your goals known. Telling your friends and family increases your chances of reaching your goal. 


www.ThePlexusEffect.com
Need help reaching your goals? Click on this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment