Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Mitten Cookies


Christmas Mitten Cookies, Sugar cookies, christmas cookies


I love making Christmas cookies. Today I made mitten cookies. The recipe for my Sugar Cookies can be found at the bottom of this post. I like making my cookies thick and soft.



The next step is frosting the cookies. I use Royal Frosting. That recipe can be found at the end of this post.  Some people like to pipe a line around the cookie and then fill it in with thinner frosting. For my purpose today, I just covered the cookie with frosting.

While the frosting is still wet I added red sprinkles. 

Then I added the white frosting for the cuffs. I used a 32 tip.

Next I lined the mitten in red with a 3 or 4 tip.

Of course we end with decorating the mittens.
Christmas Mitten Cookies, Sugar cookies, christmas cookies
Sugar Cookie Recipe

Christmas Mitten Cookies, Sugar cookies, christmas cookies, frosting christmas cookies
Frosting Recipe




No comments:

Post a Comment