Monday, August 19, 2013

Scalp massage



Johannes is going to Cosmetology school and I had to help her practice scalp massages.  Don’t you feel sorry for me?!  The only time I have ever had a scalp massage was at a salon during a shampoo or conditioner treatment.  It was very different this time.

Johannes used cholesterol “lotion” and did a wonderful job massaging it into my scalp.It was so relaxing that it almost made me fall asleep.  She explained to me that the purpose of the treatment is to penetrate the roots to strengthen the hair and help it grow.  It increases the blood circulation and helps with headaches, better sleep, and healthy hair.  
Next time you go to a salon, ask for a scalp massage.  I would say it is worth the time and money.  It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment