Wednesday, August 21, 2013

20 year class reunion




This year was my 20 year High School Reunion.  It was great to go back and visit some of the places I used to go and also see some of my friends.  
Riding in the parade.




 I was worried what my class would think of me.  But I shouldn’t have.  Everyone has gotten older and a little extra pudgy around the middle.  Nobody cared about how successful anyone else was.  We were all there just to have fun and remember our high school years. I think my biggest surprise was that some of the boys had grown a foot taller since graduation.  
This is where I attended school K-12.
In 20 years not much has changed in the school. Still looks like the same place I spent Kindergarten through my senior year.  They had added on a few more classrooms and a lunch room, but the biggest change was the gym.   Who knew that the basketball court wasn’t regulation size? In the past few years they have corrected that issue.  

We visited Goose Berry Lane where Phil proposed to me!
 Before returning home, Phil and I visited where I grew up.  It was nice to see my old house and think about the memories made there.

 I grew up near a River and so we walked back to see that. Phil figured out that almost 16 years ago to the day, he proposed to me right there in Goose Berry Lane.  So romantic.  

It was so nice to return to my home town.  I was nervous to go, but I am so glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment