Saturday, August 17, 2013
Easy Braided Bang
1. Brush hair out.
2.Find bang area and add a little bit extra beyond the center of head so it is off center.
3. Separate into a small section. Divide this section into two pieces.
4.Twist the two strands around each other once.
5. Add a little more hair to both strands and twist again going the same direction that you started.
6. Continue step #5 until you have the length of braid that you would like.
7. Pin the braid back behind the ear with a bobby pin.
8. Cover pin with longer hair from behind.
9. Spray with hairspray for hold.