Planning meals ahead of time will help you not be stressed at meal time.
It can also help you save time and money.Plan Menu
- Look for coupons or sales and plan menu around those items.
- Let each person in the family pick one meal.
- Look in freezer for other options.
- Write each meal down- Protein, Carbohydrate, Vegetable, Fruit, and Dessert (optional)
- On menu write page number of recipe and what cookbook the recipe is in.
- My menu is to the right. B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner, S-Snack.
- Get out each recipe in your menu and make sure you have each ingredient. If not, write item on grocery list.
- Get groceries using coupons or sales.
- Divide meats into individual packages and freeze. Wash fruits and vegetables.
- Put groceries away in refrigerator or freezer.