Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello my name is MeLinda




I enjoy showing teen and adult women the benefits of living a fun and fulfilled life.  I enjoy fitness, decorating my home, baking delicious snacks, and helping women discover fashion for their shape and size.  I seek to honor God in everything I do.





I have been married to my wonderful husband Phil for 15 years.  We do not have any biological children but we are honored to have Johannes live with us.  We know she will never have our last name but in our hearts she is our daughter.  We also have a Border Collie named Bosco, a Newdle named Teddy, and a cat named Captain Archer. 

Muffins vs. Muffintop




The purpose of this blog is to encourage teen and adult women to grow in their daily life instead of getting stuck in a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment